Aesthetic plastic surgery, involves techniques specifically concerned with maintaining normal appearance, restoring it, or enhancing it beyond the average level toward some aesthetic ideal.
Why should I get cosmetic surgery?
1. Improves looks/form and hence gives that extra benefit over your colleague in your office in this super competitive world
2. Helps enhance your self confidence which translates into better performance in your workplace
The most prevalent aesthetic/cosmetic procedures include:
- Abdominoplasty ("tummy tuck"): reshaping of the abdomen which includes suction of fat with tightening of abdominal muscles and correction of any hernia if any.
- Liposuction: The fat which is present below the skin is removed through minute ports in skin. No incison & hence no major scar. Recovery is very fast.
- Mammoplasty: Breast augmentations ("breast implant" or "boob job"): augmentation of the breasts by means of fat grafting, saline, or silicone gel prosthetics.
- Breast Reduction surgery to reduce size of large breasts
- Mastopexy ("breast lift"):Lifting or reshaping of breasts to make them less saggy.
- Buttock augmentation ("butt implant"): enhancement of the buttocks using silicone implants or fat grafting
- Male Breast Surgey (Gynaecomastia): Correction is done using liposuction without any major scars & much faster recovery compared to conventional surgey
- Rhinoplasty ("nose job"): reshaping of the nose
- Facial Augmentation using implants to make nose, cheek bones or chin prominent
- Otoplasty ("ear re-shaping surgery"): reshaping of the ear, most often done by pinning the protruding ear closer to the head.
- Face lift: removal of wrinkles and signs of aging from the face
- Browplasty ("brow lift" or "forehead lift"): elevates eyebrows, smoothens forehead skin
- Blepharoplasty ("eyelid surgery"): rejuvenating the eyelids
- Orthognathic Surgery: manipulation of the facial bones through controlled fracturing
- Brachioplasty ("Arm lift"): reducing excess skin and fat between the underarm and the elbow
To view the different types of Cosmetic Surgeries, please click on the links below
- Liposuction (Body Reshaping)
- Abdominoplasty (Tummy tuck)
- Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)
- Breast Surgery (Enlargement)
- Breast Surgery (Reduction/Sagging)
- Male Breast Surgery (Gynaecomastia)
- Scar Revision
- Mole Excision
- Hairy Naevus
- Lip Reduction
- Vitiligo (White Patches)
- Facelift (For Wrinkles)
- Genital Improvement Surgeries
- Cheek Dimple Creation
- Buttocks Augmentation
- Fat injections
- Fat grafting
- Penis Lengthening